The competition includes the following categories:
1. “Atom is here”: photos are applying should reflect good neighborhood relations of nature and society with nuclear energy, its safety and environmental friendliness. Photos may capture NPPs either completed or being constructed;
2. “My country”: nomination implies photos reflecting cultural diversity and national identity, expressed through life, clothing, traditions of the country or region;
3. “Freeze frame shot”: photos are applying as untold stories depicting heartbeat of life, a narrative that leaves viewer to unfold the story with his imagination. Photos may capture people, animals, architecture, nature and their interaction with each other;
4. “Dialogue with nature” nomination entails photos showing diversity and splendor of the world around, its fragility, uniqueness and beauty. Photos may capture animals in their natural habitat, natural phenomena and landscapes, everything that makes us stop for a moment and wonder what a beautiful planet we live in;
5. “We are what we eat” nomination is about photographs reflecting national cuisine distinctives, traditions of cooking, as well as ritual of eating.
The winners will be awarded at the Award Ceremony with memorable prizes and an unforgettable trip to Russia. The best works will be included in the final catalogue and will be presented at photo exhibitions planned to be held in the ASE organizations.
The works are accepted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are eligible to submit before September 17, 2020. For application form and other information, please, follow the link:
Rosatom State Corporation Engineering Division incorporates the leading companies of the nuclear power industry: ASE EC JSC (Nizhny Novgorod), Atomstroyexport JSC (Nizhny Novgorod), Atomenergoproekt JSC (Moscow), ATOMPROEKT JSC (Saint-Petersburg), etc.
The Engineering Division ranks first in the world by the level of portfolio and the number of NPP under construction overseas. Foreign projects account for about 80% of the portfolio.
The Engineering Division implements design and construction projects for high-power NPPs in Russia and overseas, it renders a full range of EPC, EPC(M) services, including project management and design, and develops Multi-D technologies for management of complex engineering facilities. The Engineering Division draws on the lessons learned from over the achievements of the nuclear power industry in Russia and state-of-the-art technologies.
We construct reliable and safe NPPs with III+Gen VVER reactors that are in line with all international requirements and recommendations.