RAOS Project Oy, a subsidiary of Rosatom Corporation, is the plant supplier of Fennovoima’s Hanhikivi 1 nuclear power plant (NPP), which will be built on the Hanhikivi peninsula in Pyhäjoki. RAOS Project Oy has offices in Pyhäjoki, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, and Moscow. Currently RAOS Project has 404 employees, from which 130 are working in Helsinki and Pyhäjoki offices.
We are looking for a Risk Manager to work for our Risk Management Team in Helsinki. As a Risk Manager, you will be ensuring the proper functioning of A3 Risk Management process in RAOS Project Oy and FH1 Project. We are looking for an expert with knowledge and experience in engineering projects processes.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Participating in the development of risk management procedures
• Providing the proactive risk management work of the project
• Managing the key and priority risks and issues through sub supplier’s interaction, working with the risks in terms of the project schedule.
• Monitoring that the risk owners conduct the risk management activities in full and in a timely manner
• Preparing meetings of the Project risk management bodies, prepare the meeting records and monitor that the assignments of the Committee are fulfilled in full and in a timely manner
• Conducting the applied calculations of the risk impact on the Project Schedule
• Preparing the status reports for the Project risk management in RAOS Project Oy and in the Sub suppliers’ organizations and other parties involved in the Project
• Updating the Project Risk Register
• Ensuring that all work is performed to the customer's expectations in a successful and profitable manner
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in engineering, economics or mathematics
• Experience in construction or operation of power facilities (nuclear facilities)
• Experience in project risk management or related areas (audit, scheduling, etc.)
• Software skills: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Reader, Oracle Primavera PPM/EPPM (P6, PRA)
• Customer focused and proactive way of working
• English fluent in word and writing
We Offer You
• Interesting and challenging work in international nuclear power plant project
• International work environment
• Skilled colleagues and multicultural atmosphere
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume and application letter in English with salary request no later than September 20th, 2020 to email@example.com. The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
17 September 2020
Rosatom team comes 3rd at Finnish Rally Championship eventMore
20 August 2020
Celebrations dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the country’s nuclear industry will take place in RussiaMore
20 August 2020
Rosatom moves to united brandMore
21 July 2020
Rosatom Engineering Division announces ASE International Photo Awards 2020 competitionMore