RAOS Project Oy operates https://raosproject.fi website.
Our company is registered at Energiakuja 3, 00180 Helsinki, Finland. Our business ID (Y-tunnus) is 2674459-3.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the personal data processing when you visit our website.
What personal data do we collect and why?
On our website we use necessary session cookies to make our website work more efficiently (for example, to show pages in your chosen language). The session cookies are recorded in the browser and will be deleted after the session shutdown. Our website does not use any persistent or analytics cookies.
We also may collect your contact details (name and email) if you fill the contact form on our website. This data will be used to contact you at your request and we will not use this data for direct marketing. We store these data for a period of 1 years from the last request and, of course, we can delete your data at any time earlier on your request.
We are fully transparent and provide all necessary information to the Data Subjects.
You can also see our Data Protection Policy and Information Security Policy.
What are your data protection rights?
We respect the following rights of the Data Subjects and guarantees their observance.
- • The right to be informed. Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data. This is a key transparency requirement.
- • The right of access. Individuals have the right to access their personal data.
- • The right to rectification. Individuals have the right to request for rectification their inaccurate personal data, or complete it if it is incomplete.
- • The right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”). Individuals can make a request for erasure their data.
- • The right to restrict processing. Individuals have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the personal data, but not use it.
- • The right to data portability. The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- • The right to object. Individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances. E.g. Individuals have an absolute right to stop their data being used for direct marketing.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact us by email: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authorities?
If you wish to report a compliant or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Ombudsman.